Tuesday, April 14, 2009

{Nici} Just Making Sure

{Leaving my Mom's house on Monday}

Nic: "Mom, where are we going?"

Me: "We're going to pick up Mote from Makai's house."

Nic: "Why?"

Me: "Cause we have to go back to Vegas."

Nic: "But how about Toakesa?"

Me: "Yes, Toakesa's coming too."

Nic: "And Samiu?"

Me: "Yes, Samiu is coming too."

(then the burning question)
Nic: "And how about their Xbox?"



I swear my kids think that Mote and Toa's Xbox is their 3rd child. It is practically part of the family and I'm sure if the xbox had arms and legs Nici would pick it as his favorite cousin.

7 comments:

pwincessdi said...

that so reminds me of my lil man Jay!! He asks me at like 8am if he can play onlee one game, if he takes out the trash and picks up all the laundry!! He kills me!! Gotta love em tho!!

NONU6 said...

Ha ha ha! I'm sure a ton of boys, and men would probably do the same. He's so cute, slowly getting to the point. Now that's a smart boy!

Kalolaine said...

thats soo funnny, I'll die when my kids cry for one of these... oh wait my husband already does!

Halli said...

Kiki.. I love it! Kids are so sneaky aren't they? =)

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My laugh was really like that... Except more ugly, and loud!!!

Nici, you're freakin hilarious!

The Finau Family said...

Oh what would they do without the XBOX.. This is the burning question at our house every weekend, what about the xbox.. how funny..
Love it..

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

That is too funny...