Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to School

School is officially back in session and I can't believe all 3 boys are in elementary-- crazy! Since Nic is now in 1st grade, he and Mote are in school for the entire day. And although Siope's only half day Kindergarten, it's still so weird to have the house void of all kids for a few hours. I'm still surprised at how quiet it gets around here at 1pm. Lately I've been taking advantage of it and crawling back into bed to catch up on sleep before work. Or sometimes me and Ti will just sit around and talk while watching TV. Not gonna lie-- It's been great! I'm thinking that maybe next year when Siope joins the full timers that I'll be able to ditch the swing shift and go for an earlier day shift.... we shall see. In the mean time the kids seem to be adjusting quite well and I have no complaints about the new teachers... so far ;) Here's to 9 consecutive months of school... I'm all for it if it means a regular summer in June!

5 comments:

rina.lasi said...

They're so handsome! I can't wait 'til Popo starts Kindergarteen - wootw oot!

NONU6 said...

Your boys are the best dressed in town.. shoot in the states!! Love your style Kiki! So handsome!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Thanks Verlynn! I'm glad someone appreciates my effort lol. Shopping for boys doesn't seem to be nearly as fun as shopping for girls.

NONU6 said...

But you can definitely put an outfit together! So when I'm in Vegas... want to go shopping? lol!

Kiki Fangupo said...

heck yes! i never pass up an opportunity to shop. ti hates going with me.