Friday, December 17, 2010

Sila's Songs

As the music on my blog plays through, it floods my mind with memories of my sister. This time each year you can find her playing the hippest Christmas songs available. So every December I ask her to send me a playlist of holiday songs. This year I've had to settle for the radio which for the most part is classic holiday songs. When my blog playlist played through I couldn't help but think about Sila and how much I love and miss her. She is the queen of music and I always look forward to her set of songs she prepares for me.

I'm a little hesitant to post this, but I can't help but think that my blog music could use a sweet face to accompany it. This is Sila's oldest daughter Lauren. She is the oldest Moala grandchild and she means the world to us.
Ofa atu Lauren
Love you so much Sila

5 comments:

Neomai said...

I love you Lauren!

neomai said...

Dang im sitting here reading this post with Mei in my lap, and she yells "mom i want my pillow pet!" haha! what a witch!

pwincessdi said...

She looks soo much like your family. She's cute! Your sis has great taste :) Anyway hope ur lil neicey gets better =)
P.S.
I love ur playlist!

NONU6 said...

I love Rennie! She is one of the sweetest girls I know. I keep her in my prayers. And Sila.... she is definitely the queen of music. Love your sister like she was mine :)

carolineluvsulysses said...

hope shes doing better :) love u guys!