Thursday, January 6, 2011

Starting Off the Year In White

On Monday the kids headed back to school after such a nice winter break. We woke up that morning to snow falling! Sunday night was actually really cold and I kept seeing facebook updates saying it was snowing, but I didn't see any on the strip. I got home that evening to see a thin layer covering the cars in the neighborhood. I was bummed that I didn't see any action though, so to wake up to actual snow fall on Monday was great!It didn't last very long. Within about an hour it all melted and you could never even tell that Las Vegas had been graced with a beautiful blanket of snow. It was wonderful. Even if it was only for a brief moment.
[the boys & max heading off to school]

[sleepy head siope staying inside where it's warm]

1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

I love how Siope is like no, I'm straight I'm not comin outside!! lol...that's totally me! If I don't have to be outside in the cold, I'm NOT! hahaha your boys are too cute :) Glad they got a lil taste of winter!