Sunday, December 18, 2011

Teacher Appreciation: Smore Kits

I didn't realize that the boys last day of school was on Friday, until Thursday. So I scrambled to get gift ideas together for their teachers. Thursday Mote had a pack meeting for scouts so I didn't have any time to work on the gifts. Friday when I got back from work I went straight to bed and woke up at around noon. I got to Walmart at around 1pm and made it home by 2 o'clock. I put these quick smore kits together and was at the school by 3pm. JUST before the bell rang... phew!
Check out the customized white ribbon!
I got them in the mail just in time to add them to our gifts.


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

awww looks like it was a fun time. Wow you guys had a lot goin on. I love how Laurens grave was decorated so cute. :)

Aki said...

nice...they turned out really cute!!