Monday, June 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

School's Out! Can't believe it. It's been quite a year. We let them finish out the year at Wright Elementary, but next year they'll be attending their new school. I wanted to make subway art for their teacher's gifts, but Siope didn't seemed too thrilled about it. I asked him what he thought we should give their teachers and he said, "Mommy, if I were a teacher I would want my students to give me soda." Mote chimed in and exclaimed, "Yeah Mommy, my teacher is always drinking Diet Coke." So it was settled, we ended up giving my subway art AND the boys soda.

Cut out some personalized tags

and added them to 1 liter sodas



bought some inexpensive frames and painted them red
memo to self: remove jewelry BEFORE painting
added subway art
and voila!

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

So creative! I love the subway art idea!!

NONU6 said...

Great job as usual Kiki! Lol at note to self before painting, I do the same thing.