Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sealed for Time and all Eternity

Two of my brothers made it to the temple this year and I couldn't be more proud of them.
Misi and Tolo got married in November and we were able to travel out to Salt Lake for their special day.


So glad we were able to make it out for the wedding. I am grateful for my new sister-in-law Tolo and am excited for her and Misi's new life together.

This weekend Fatu and Brittainy got sealed in Salt Lake. We're in Vernal, so we weren't able to be there :( But I am so happy for their little family. Fatu has matured so much and I'm proud of the choices he's made as a husband and father.
I still can't believe how much he's grown! What a great way to end 2013 for Fatu and Misi.

1 comment:

Mua said...

Awesome! Congrats to Fatu & Brittany, and also to Misi and his beautiful bride :)