Monday, March 5, 2018

Festival 2018

The boys performed today at UNLV. Every year all the schools in Clark County prep to perform in front of judges at UNLV. We have been lucky to watch Mote perform each year with Tarkanian and this year we got to watch the 2 little boys. I requested the day off from work but wasn't too optimistic about my request getting approved. Miraculously I got it off! Nic asked me yesterday if I was able to get the day off and he was so excited when he found out that my day off was approved. Ti had to leave back to work today, but was able to catch their performance before he left.
There was a little bit of a fiasco this morning trying to get out of the house on time. Siope couldn't find his black slacks and almost had to wear a pair of my skinnies hahaha. He is so lucky that he finally found them in the nick of time.
I thought their performance was awesome. I was so proud to watch them play. Every time that I've seen them perform I get overwhelmed with a sense of pride and joy. I know how much they enjoy playing and how hard they work. I'm so glad Ti Tonga got to see them perform. It means the world to them to have their dad's support.

No comments: