Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged... Random things about ME

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Kalolaine Tongaonevai
Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random things about ME....
  • I don't know how to swim, but insist that all of my kids learn how to.
  • Since moving to Vegas I am a little too concerned about tipping people.
  • I was nicknamed KIKI after my Dad's favorite radio station in Hawaii K.I.K.I.
  • I have NEVER broken a bone or gotten stitches *knock on wood*
  • I have a weird habit of finding celebrity look-a-likes. It's kinda outta control, but I can't help it! i.e. Kalo has anyone told you that your husband looks like Derek Fisher? lol Don't get me started cause I can whip out my list and go for days... my husband gets so annoyed!
  • I drool when I see hybrids. For me they rank up there with the luxury cars.
I tag... Lisa, Rina, Halli, Verlynn, Monica, and Ana

6 comments:

carolineluvsulysses said...

Great one... no wonder ur saying on bebo... lol cool Im so glad u got back to me now i cant sleep cuz im so excited to see u guys! love ya kix and HAPPY freakin New YEARS lol
ps congrats on the job, we all can benefit off that one.. ha ha jk

RINA :) said...

LMBO! I loved this random survey :) Seriously, we are a lot alike my friend! The celebrity look-a-likes thing, I do that ALL the time too! And speaking of celeb look-a-likes, I think your hubby totally looks like Redman. SERIOUSLY!! hehe I too wish I had a hybrid...Mani thinks they're ugly, I think he's CRAZY!

Anyway, thanks for the tag yo'! lol

Love,
Rina

Halli said...

Hey I never knew that about your nickname. That's pretty cool, buddy! Thanks for the tag. ;)

Ana Moleni Fonua said...

Never knew that about your name, interesting :D Hey who do I look like??? ha ha ha ha LOL

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Lol! Too funny, especially the celebrity look alikes. Thanks for making me laugh today and I didn't know that about your nick name Kiki! Interesting. Well have a good day and I love your photos Sila did. Still gorgeous as ever!

pwincessdi said...

that's funny Kiki...yours is so educational I didn't know that about your name, I always wondered tho. Thanks for sharing!! :) Nice to see you on here!