Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Very First Wedding Invite!

So when I decided to start threelittlebirds I told Sila that I mainly wanted to do graduation announcements and birthday invitations. Weddings were out of the picture. I had no courage whatsoever to tackle any category of matrimony. A couple months down the road I got a request from Ala Brown to design his wedding invitations and here I am now- taking wedding requests lol. When Ala contacted us he asked if we could make him a sample (questioning my skills lol) so I came up with 2 designs just to give him an idea of our style. I was completely surprised when he said he loved them both and wanted prints of each design. So after a little tweaking... the results are in. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brown!





I'm also running a promotion for graduation announcements. You can check out more details here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiki-
WOW you did such a good job. I'm so trying to get my soon to be sister-in-law to look at your stuff....Love the work girl!
lm

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Kiki, these are SOOOO nice! Awesome job...

Halli said...

Some how I missed this post. But I love them, Kiki! Great job!

NONU6 said...

Again, I LOVE these! I can see why they settled for both!

Kassie said...

Good job Kiki.. They are beautiful, I will be keeping you in mind when I need to make baby shower invites and announcements. :)

Must be a KHS talent! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow Kiki! These look amazing! :) I wish Nick and I, could get married all over again.. just so you can do our wedding invites! ha ha ha..

Kalolaine said...

Nice job kix.. I really love the snow and blue sky... that looks so nice.. winter pics are my fav now!

pwincessdi said...

Kiki these look soo pro! i'm so proud of you! I can't believe how good you are! BUt then again it doesn't surprise me at all..your fam is soo creative. Congrats in your new success!!
Love Ya,
anna

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

You are awesome!! And so are these invitations!! Im so glad I'll be able to come to you for Hunter's bday invitations..No questions asked! lol I luv it. Keep up the great work girl!

Audra said...

Great job Kiki! You definantly gotts some skillz.