Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catch-Up

Holy Moley it's been a while since I've blogged. There's been so much that has happened that has been blog worthy, but I feel like I haven't had the time to sit down and type. First of all... Ti Tonga officially has a little namesake. Congrats Christina and Kina on their healthy baby boy- Tevita Tonga Fetokoniaki Fangupo... I think you've got the coolest name on the block little one, but that's just my opinion ;) Sini got her mission call!!! So exciting! She will be serving in New Jersey. And 3LB has been busy busy. A little nerve racking, but exciting. I can't wait to post Ala and Mele's wedding invites, but I don't want to take away from their moment...=) So I will wait until the wedding is done before I showcase the invite. Until then, enjoy a "teaser" if you will. Special shout out to Sila and Neo for helping me bring my dreams to life. I don't know where I would be without you ladies.

9 comments:

RINA :) said...

LOL Kiki!! The pic is nice, but I can totally relate to Sila--hehe. I'm super excited to see what that creative brain of yours is conjuring. Keep it up girl!

Love,
Rina

P.S. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and always showing some luv :)

Anonymous said...

Laughing at your comment you left on my page....and YES KIKI you are the one an only....don't ever! I just saw your random list that you blogged eailer about....sorry about the second tag, but I'm limited on my friend list...ha ha! Sorry!

pwincessdi said...

Wow Kiki you business woman! You go, these invites look awesome!! Always follow your dreams!! You are great!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kiki, these are soo CUTE! Can't wait to see MORE... BTW- are u available to do mines?

Kiki Fangupo said...

Of course Natu, I would love to help you with your invitations. Let me know as soon as you get your date set & are ready with your details. I can't wait! Does that mean I'm invited too? lol

NONU6 said...

KIKI!! Why are you a tease!! lol! I can't wait to see the invite!!

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Miss Kiki,
I love your work! I did invitations for years, but got burned out when my cousin asked for 800 invites. Killing me! :) You have always been creative, I love it! I can't wait to see more pictures. Great job girl! I saw Sila this past week. She's sooo cute. I was so happy to see her, wish you hung out with us too! :) Take care and keep up the good work.

Ana Moleni Fonua said...

WOW Kiki, I have been telling everyone I know that Ala's wedding invites were the cutest I have ever seen! So orignal. I LOVE them. No kidding. You have serious Talent Kiki. And then now I come to find out, YOU designed them!! (I don't know why Mele and Ala didn't tell me) WOW is all I have to say. Keep up the FABULOUS work!! You are definitely doing any family cards of mine in the future. And I will be spreading the word out.
Creativity, and ingenuity runs in your family for sure. Plus of course, I love Sila's photography :)
Love YA and Take Care!!

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

Hey Keekz!! Girl, Im tryna catch up on some blogging too! You see how busy you can get?! This is my free time and lately I havent had any! Feels like forever..anyway ur pics look Awesome!! Your always doin something so creative and its great to see the outcome! Keep up the Great work girl!!
Luv Ya
-Elisa