Thursday, November 18, 2010

5 Diamond!!!


Last night at work our managers announced that Aria is officially rated a 5 Diamond property! I am so excited and proud!! I remember opening and hearing everyone stress that we wanted to achieve 5 Diamonds in our opening year. The only other property to achieve that was the Wynn. We are closing in on our year mark (Dec. 16 is our 1st birthday) and there have been many times when I thought we'd be lucky to get 4 Diamonds lol. I can't believe we made it! It certainly doesn't mean that the hotel is perfect... we are FAR from perfect. But it is awesome to know that our hard work has paid off! Aria is most definitely my 2nd home and I am sooooo proud of my Front Desk team!!

6 comments:

NONU6 said...

How exciting! This is one beautiful place.

JAYEB said...

Congrats to your workplace!!! That's a great achievement!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Kix!!! All because of your beautiful smile!!

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

Keekz....that's womderful! The best thing is to have a job that your proud of and love! It's a beautiful hotel too!

carolineluvsulysses said...

oh man that place is HUGE :) remember me getting lost lol thats so cool... such a hard worker u are kix!!! they are lucky to have ya

IONGI FAMILY said...

beautiful!!! congrats!!