Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Craft Night

This year, due to work, I was not able to make it to our ward's Super Saturday :( I was talking to my sis-in-law Toa about it and we came up with an idea to have our own craft night. So last night we had our "Terrific Tuesday". Toa came over with Moli and Ini and together we chit chatted, ate, and made crafts. Toa and I each came up with 2 crafts to share.

Toa helped us make framed monograms and personalized CD holders.
(I totally forgot to snap pics of the monograms before everyone left).


My 2 crafts were these Christmas countdown blocks

and these simple Holiday plates
With each trip to the craft store I had to fight the urge to come home and set up the Christmas tree. Why does Christmas decor have to be so cute and tempting?! I am resisting until Thanksgiving- which is exactly 1 week from tomorrow. I can do this!

6 comments:

RINA :) said...

Those are so cute, great job ladies!

I'm with you Kiki, I can't WAIT to put up my tree every year! And, yes I must confess, I have been listening to Christmas music since October 1st :)

TrishHavili said...

You are such the crafty momma! I love them all but those blocks are my fav.

NONU6 said...

Love the crafts Kiki!! Did you cut the vinyl yourself? Totally jealous!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Yes I cut the vinyl myself Verlynn. I'm still trying to get used to my machine and all the things it can do.

NONU6 said...

You'll have to post them up when you do! I'm sure you'll have some cool designs! Looking forward to it!

IONGI FAMILY said...

CRAFTY WOMEN U ALL ARE!!! HOW FUN!!!