Thursday, April 21, 2011

not-so Spring Break

When we left Vegas the temperature was in the upper 80's. I didn't pack any sweaters, coats, or long sleave shirts for me. I looked at my boots and immediately left them out of the suitcase because it was HOT. Instead I brought sandals... only sandals. Since we've been here it's been rainy and windy. I'm sitting here at this very moment listening to the wind howl. Not very optimistic that the sun will make it out today. At least I packed sweaters for the boys <~ thank goodness! Oh great, I can hear the thunder rolling. I'm about to make some hot cocoa. Hopefully the power doesn't go out on me. Maybe if we're lucky it'll even start snowing. Happy Spring.

-Kiki

3 comments:

pwincessdi said...

ughhh that sucks Kiki, seriously I know how you feel cause we live here! lol...Hopin since the weather sucks, the company will be awesome for you and the kids :)Love ya

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

I know, this bipolar Utah weather sucks! You guys shouldv'e brought the warmth with you....I think we're about ready for it! haha

pan x 8 said...

Okay? Our spring break is so full of kids outside even when it's raining and cold becasuse they can't stand to be inside on their break!

Hello? Spring! come already, right?