Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fatu & Brittainy's Wedding




Fatu and Brittainy got married on January 2, 2012. It was seriously the biggest turn out that I've ever seen! Also probably the most diverse wedding party that I've ever been a part of. It was so awesome to see old friends again that had come out to support our baby brother and his bride. Constance and Ruby Mei got to dance during the wedding and we had a surprise performance by Fatu's nephews. They all did awesome! I still have to get the video footage from Doug & Trina, but as soon as I do, I'll upload it and post. Congrats again to the happy couple... and welcome to the family Brittainy =)

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

awww looks like it was beautiful :) what a cute couple, love the pics

Meelah said...

I love all the pics! Your family and siblings look so beautiful Keeks:)