Monday, March 5, 2012

Santa Monica vs. Las Vegas

1.28.12
We took a trip out to Southern California back in January to watch Ti Tonga play rugby. Since I have weekends off we decided to turn it into a mini family getaway. We picked up our rental on Friday so that we could hit the road as soon as I got off work Saturday morning. I got a little bit of sleep in the car, but not much. There was no major traffic and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! As soon as we got there we went straight to the field where Ti Tonga's team was playing. Super intense game with it resulting in a draw. The boys had the camera most of the time, so I didn't get that many pictures of the game, but here's the few that I have...
I regret packing pants. Should've only taken shorts and sandals!!
Siope kept saying he was a scarecrow
I could create a whole blog dedicated to this crazy kid!
Just busted my lip wrestling with my brothers... no biggie
Final Score: Santa Monica - 27, Las Vegas - 27 

more trip details to come...

No comments: