Monday, January 18, 2010

Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef- MLK Day

Today we went to the Shark Reef. I had the day off of work and the kids were off of school for the holiday. It wasn’t as cool as the Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage, but it was still nice to get out of the house and do something as a family. Sometimes I feel like I live on Las Vegas Boulevard. I’m either headed there 5 days out of the week for work, or on my days off I’m taking the family there to do an activity- not that I’m getting sick of it or anything. I just never thought I would find myself there so often. Before I started this job, the only time we would go to the strip was when we would have visitors from out of town. So when we would go- I often felt like a tourist. Now I feel like more of a local. I am grateful for my employee discounts that we’ve been able to take advantage of at the different MGM venues. If it weren’t for the great deals we have available we wouldn’t be taking the kids out as often as we have been.


2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

HOW FUN!! LUCKY U GET A DISCOUNT I WOULD BE DOIN THE SAME TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!

Angeles said...

Oh my gosh, I thought you deleted your blog. but i see you just changed the site name. thanks for commenting on mine, otherwise, i would've never known.

anyway, your boys are so cute. and i went to that aquarium a couple years ago. it was awesome!