Sunday, January 10, 2010

Viva Elvis

While we were in training we were invited to watch the newest Cirque Du Soleil production to be brought to Las Vegas. Viva Elvis! What an experience! I've always wanted to watch a Cirque Du Soleil show- any Las Vegas show to be quite honest, but I've never gotten around to it. So when I heard that we would be one of the first in the world to watch Viva Elvis I was so excited!! We weren't allowed to take any pictures, but I found these online from the performance they did for Priscilla Presley. The stagework was insane. I never thought of myself as an Elvis fan before, but I was dancing in my seat the entire show. They put a modern twist on the King of Rock N Roll's songs which made it pretty much impossible not to clap your hands and boogie.






2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

how cool is that!!!are u working at a hotel? go girl!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Yes, I work front desk at Aria which is a new hotel on the strip.