Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a Boy!

Saturday I went with Toa to Ini's Baby Shower. She's expecting her first baby in May. Toa asked me to do her shower invites and I literally threw this together in less than a day. Me and Sila tried endlessly to get photoshop downloaded to my new computer and nothing worked. In the end Neo flew in from Salt Lake with a disc. It has been so long since I've done any scrapbooking or designing so it took a while to get reacquainted with the program. I'm so glad that it's all over with! Not sure if I've found my groove again, but I did get the basics down.... errrr... for the most part at least.


p.s. If anyone is wondering, yes the info on here has been changed to protect the privacy of the party.

p.s.s. Don't feel bad for Neo cause she flies for free and was planning on coming out anyway to shop. The CD was just an extra thing to toss in her carry-on.

p.s.s.s. Just joking Neo, you are the best... right after Sila ;)

p.s.s.s.s. The kids are off for Spring Break so we are heading out to Salt Lake WAHOO!!!

No comments: