Monday, March 1, 2010

Viva Elvis... 2nd Time Around

I hate morning shifts, but was actually happy that I landed one yesterday because halfway through my work day Zuhlay came up and asked if I wanted Viva Elvis tickets for later that night. We heard that there were changes made and were getting the opportunity (again) to attend the show. I wouldn't have opted to go, but we were allowed to bring a guest this time, so I took her up on her offer. After dropping the kids off at Mote & Toa's, me and Ti Tonga headed up to Aria and made our way in the Cirque theatre. We were very surprised to find our seats all the way up in the front. There were actually a lot of changes made, but all for the better. I liked it, Ti Tonga liked, and it was free- so yes, it was a good time.

I've got a bunch of blogging to catch up on and shower invites to design. Hopefully I can tackle this to do list... and oh, Neo's coming in today with Leo. So we'll see how much I can get done.

No comments: