Monday, April 19, 2010

Midway at Excalibur

We have been super busy at work, and I don't think it's the cause of any special events or conventions in town. I think that the change in temperature is causing tourists to flock to Las Vegas Blvd. Last week I worked 7 days straight before I finally had a day off. Every day the kids would ask "Mom, do you have work today?" I hate having to leave them. I kept counting down the days til I would finally be able to say "Nope! I don't have to work today!" I wanted to do something fun with the kids on my day off, so right after Mote's soccer practice we went to Excalibur. They have this fun little Fantasy Faire downstairs called Midway. There's an arcade, 3D rides, and carnival games. The kids thought it was awesome. I thought it was... expensive lol. I will admit that the carnival games and prizes were really cool, but the arcade (in my opinion) was an expensive version of Nickelcade. I was blowing quarters left and right. By the end of the night the kids each won their own stuffed animals and we had enough tickets to exchange for toy snakes and candy. I let the boys pick where they wanted to eat and they chose Chili's. We picked up Misi on our way to the restaurant and all had dinner together before heading home for bed.

My camera was dead and Ti's camera on his phone sucks!
♫Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?♫

The next day I wanted to catch a show with Ti Tonga, but we ended up staying home all day- chilled and caught up on housework. This week I work 8 days before I can enjoy my 1 day off. I think this Saturday calls for a BBQ.

1 comment:

IONGI FAMILY said...

Seriously girl u need some time off!!! busy busy lady u!!! what fun times u spend when u do actually get a day off!!! good for u!!!