Thursday, April 15, 2010

When I Grow Up...

So I was listening to Ti Tonga talk to the boys today and he was asking them what they want to be when they grow up.

Mote's response: "A chef."

Nici's response: "I want to be in sports. I want to be a football player."

Siope's answer (and this one killed me): "I want to be a bowling ball player!"

This really was one of the most interesting conversations I've overheard. When Nic heard Siope's answer he laughed and told him that only girls are bowlers. I'm not sure where he got that impression, but Ti Tonga told them that guys can bowl too- guys can do anything they want... except have babies lol. I've always said I would support my kids in anything they pursue, so if Siope really wants to be a bowler- I'm sure he will be the best Tongan bowler out there =) but honestly, I think he plays the WII too much. We'll have this conversation many more times I'm sure, and it will be interesting to see if their goals change... or remain the same *crossing my fingers that Siope's answer will change* hehe

3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

that's freakin awesome!!! I think my kids play too much wii at their aunties because sounds like Siope will have a buddy to play bowling with (melenaite) lol kids are so cute and innocent!!I LOVE IT

neomai said...

put the controller down siope please! lol miss them!

JAYEB said...

awwww, gotta love the kids!