Saturday, April 24, 2010

Victorious Saturday

9:20 am: Force FC vs. Buffalos >>Final Score 3-0
12:00 pm: Kickin' Littles vs. Bullets >>Final Score 3-1
1:00 pm: Blackjacks vs. Back Bay >>Final Score 79-10

The boys each had games this morning. Mote's team did a lot better today. Last week's beating was pretty brutal, but today Mote scored and helped his team pull a win. Nici and Siope are coming right along. Nic got close to scoring a couple times. They are so fun to watch. This game there was a lot more improvement on actually stopping when the ref blew his whistle :) We celebrated their victories with snow cones from the snack bar. We didn't get a chance to make it to Ti Tonga's rugby game, but they played a team from Newport Beach today and also came out on top.

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

I know I love soccer too, I love watching my kids play too. Jay is really good at it, Ariana not so much but she tries and that's all that matters :) Your boys are soo cute Kiki! :)

NONU6 said...

Your boys are gonna be soccer super stars! They have grown so much since the last time I saw them. I love Mote's hair! So cute! I just noticed that I have an old link to your blog :) I'll have to update it.