Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend With The Iloa's

This weekend Ame and Paul came out to celebrate their anniversary. It almost seems like it's tradition to see them out here this time of year. Ame is one of my best friends and also happens to be Ti Tonga's first cousin- small world ;) I love when they come out. Their family is one of the sweetest families I know... and this time was even better because they brought Taeao, Polu, and Siosi along to help babysit. We've lived here for over 3 years and this is Siosi's first trip out here despite all of our invitations we've extended. The boys were so excited to see their aunts, uncle, and cousins. We tried to stay out of their way for the most part, but Saturday I had to pick up their show tickets, so we all went to the Bellagio together. We showed them around the conservatory...




and it took a lot of convincing, but I finally went to Jean Phillipe Patisserie. We have one in Aria and EVERYONE always asks if we have a chocolate fountain at ours (we don't). I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Ti Tonga was so annoyed, but as soon as we got there he was amazed. It was nothing at all like I imagined.




We went out front and got there just in time to catch a fountain show before heading over to the Mirage.
The girls and kids slept over that night while Paul & Ame watched a show and stayed at the Stratosphere. We said goodbye to them this morning. It's always good times when family's in town. And the more I see everyone coming into town to celebrate their anniversary the more I think that me and Ti really oughta start celebrating ours!

No comments: