Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Work, No School, All Play

The kids had the day off from school in lieu of President's day and Monday just happens to be my day off so we had the entire day to spend together. As soon as I woke up they asked if they could go outside and play. Before we knew it there were tons of neighborhood kids out on our street riding their bikes and scooters. Nic decided to whip out the rollerblades that have been sitting in the garage collecting dust. And he did pretty well! John, Tina, and Cici came out with their dog and when they seen all the kids playing they brought out a pogo stick for the boys to play with. We stayed out there for hours!

Ti came out and played catch with the boys.


[Look Mom, no feet!]


The other boys in the pictures are our Filipino neighbors. Our boys carpool with them in the morning and we pick them up each day after school. Someone in our ward was like, "I seen you picking up your boys and their cousins." When I told them they were our neighbors they got so embarrassed. Then when Tina seen them out playing today, she too asked if they were the boys cousins lol. I get asked ALL THE TIME if I'm Filipino, so I guess the boys better start getting used to it too.

2 comments:

Aki said...

Looks like a fun day!! Your boys are so cute.....lol @ being filipino......every talks to me like I'm hispanic so I know how you feel =)

IONGI FAMILY said...

how FUN!!! btw it was nice running into ur hubs at the 7's!!!