Thursday, March 17, 2011

On My Knees

Right after I got off the phone with Sila I dropped to my knees and plead to my Father in Heaven in prayer. As I waited in the airport I prayed. Throughout my flight I prayed. I'm not sure if I have ever prayed so much before. I got on my knees before I went to sleep on my Mom's couch last night and woke up the next day and got back in that same position. Prayers at the hospital. Last night me and Sten said a prayer before bed and she asked if she could say it. This morning I prayed with my Mom & Dad before my mom left to work. And a couple hours later I bowed my head as my Dad gave Vince a blessing. Text messages have been continually coming through my phone asking how everything's going and how they can help. You can help by saying a prayer for our sweet Rennie. Whether it be on your knees or a little prayer in your heart for her. I looked up after our prayer with my mom and Dad and seen this picture
On the floor next to me was Constance. Above her on the smaller couch was where Ruby Mei was asleep. My parent's bedroom was just 5 steps away. And across the dining room table in the TV room was where Fatu, Misi, Vince and little Misi were all sleeping. Everyone was spread out on floors or couches. There were pillows and blankets of all kind that had been brought out. This home is filled with love. It is overflowing. I am so grateful for our family and for having my parents and siblings to lean on when my faith and hope start to waver. I have a testimony of prayer and of the plan of salvation. Everything now is in the Lord's hands. Pray for our sweet Lauren. From our family to yours- ofa atu. Thank you.

8 comments:

pwincessdi said...

I have been thinking of her since Valentines Day! Seriously we are praying for her everyday! We love Sila and your family.

Aki said...

=) Keeping your family in my prayers and thoughts...

IONGI FAMILY said...

Oh how Lauren has just melted our heart, all day all I could think about was this special lil girl and the sweet spirit she has!! What a great example of Faith your family and the Falatea family has endless prayers for her!!! great post!!! Love ya Kiki!!!

NONU6 said...

What a beautiful post! One of the things that I admire about your family is just how close you all are. In addition to that the Falatea's and the Moala's seem to be one big family. Not in laws. Just one big family. I have always felt so much love from your family and I have been truly blessed becasue of it. Lauren is such a special girl and seeing her grow is a testiment to her strength and humility. We pray for her daily and pray the Lord will continue to comfort you all and carry you through this trying time. We love you Rennie!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Lauren and your whole family is continually in our thoughts and prayers. What a beautiful post Kiki....I've always admired how tight-knit of a family you have. Always there for each other in everything no matter what. I can't imagine what you're going through, but we are praying for you every single day. And we will fast with you tonight. Love you Lauren!

JAYEB said...

I'll be keeping you & your family in my prayers. Keep the faith. :)

violetsky photo said...

What heartfelt post. So grateful for families!!! Your family is in our prayers. Please send my love to Sila and Abe.

Meelah said...

What a beautiful Moala family!! I too am so grateful for the power of prayer and the gospel...We love you guys!