Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Student of the Week

Siope was picked to be Student of the Week in his Kindergarten class. When I was looking for pictures to print out I browsed through past blogs and came across the cutest quotes, clips, and pictures of him.


November 10, 2008: Presidents
January 17, 2009: Mote-Mei
June 22, 2010: More Than Meets the Eye



I can't believe how much he's grown! Here's a little about Siope today:


I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is green.
My favorite animal is fish.
My favorite food is pizza.
Utah is my favorite place.
When I grow up I want to be an astronaut.
My favorite thing to do is swim.
If I had one wish I would wish for a new bike.


2 comments:

NONU6 said...

Congrats Siope!

IONGI FAMILY said...

That's great!!! love those kinds of recognitions!!!