Monday, November 10, 2008

Presidents

I was telling Neo about how we were at the dentist the other day and while me and the 2 older boys were with the dentist, Ti Tonga and Siope were in the waiting room. As Ti Tonga's trying to pass time by reading a magazine, Siope's climbing on each of the chairs jabbering away. All the sudden he rants off something about John Mccain ( which is normal to us) and the secretary started busting out laughing... "Did he just say what I think he said?"
Neo thought it was hillarious, so I recorded Siope talking a little about the President/Candidates. It's just funny to hear him say the names in his little voice.

I promise I don't force politics on my kids. They've just happened to be around while we were watching all the campaigning. If I can sit through hours of Disney Channel, then a little CNN here and there can't hurt =)

5 comments:

RINA :) said...

What a smart boy! And no, a little CNN does not hurt =) Neither does a little HSN or QVC (my favorites right now because of Christmas-lol).

P.S. Thanks for the comment, that's really sweet of you! (AND DITTO!!)

Halli said...

Kiki, another post I love. What an awesome little convo the two of you had. I love it! I can't wait until Uluaki can sit and chat with me. =P

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

haha oh my cuteness!! He's so smart...This is great for our kids to know even at this age.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiki..Gosh, Siope is so smart! Scared of him! He know's more then I do!hahahaha Too cute!

Unknown said...

This is way too cute!! I was laughing so hard that I cried! How darling!! Love ya Kiki!