Thursday, November 6, 2008

Found a Pumpkin

Mote came home from school one day and sang this song for us. They had only spent 1 day on it so he struggled with the words a little, but I thought it was the cutest thing! A couple weeks had passed since his first attempt at the song when I seen a paper pumpkin in his backpack that he had made. He was so proud to show it to me and as soon as I seen it, I was reminded of his little pumpkin song. I asked him to sing it for me again and I was thrilled that he had completely mastered it... well the first verse at least. To my surprise there were 3 more verses. So I drove home grinning as he sang his little heart out. I had him sing it for Ti Tonga, for his brothers, and about a million more times so that I could record him.
Here is Timote singing "Found a Pumpkin"



"Mom can you take a picture of my pumpkin? Here I'll hold it up for you."
"Not me mom, just my pumpkin. Don't take a picture of me. Just get my pumpkin"

5 comments:

RINA :) said...

Oh my goodness, bless his little pumpkin heart :O) Good job Mote!!

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

haha thats soo cute!! Ur such a studmuffin Mote!!

NONU6 said...

Oh me oh my, how cute are you!! Fantastic singing and enunciation Mote!!

Halli said...

Mote, you did such a terrific job singing your pumpkin song. You're so darn cute! Kiki, loved the memory this will be one to treasure for years to come. Absolutely adorable!!

Unknown said...

Another cute cute video!! Love it Kiki! Your boys are so adorable! They will be very good young men one day because they're Mommies boys. That's a good thing!