Thursday, November 20, 2008

Upside Down

Why does it seem like just when everything's starting to settle into place, someone throws a curve ball at you? I feel like we've adjusted quite well and we've gotten our schedule down with school, work, activities, church callings. And it all kinda seems weird now cause Ti started a new shift last night- wait I guess it's considered today. He used to work at 4:30 am so he'd be up at 3 and out of the house by 4. Today's our first day on this new schedule and Richard, whom he normally carpools with, is still working the 4am shift. So while Ti's at work we have no car at home. I have no clue what time to expect him home. And who knows how much longer he'll have this shift because this project will be done soon.
Soccer is now coming to an end for the kids. Tomorrow is Nici and Siope's last day with their teams and Mote will play his final game Saturday morning. Which means we get a break from practice and games, but I'm sure we'll manage to fill those spots with another sport/activity.
So we have a week to adjust the best we can, then the schedules get thrown out the window for Thanksgiving - no school, no work, and a ton of family in town. When all the mayhem is done- back to trying to readjust. And with the end of the year all my nursery kids will be advancing to Sunbeam which means I smell a new calling coming on. Upside down I tell ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. Change is inevitable!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! Takes me back.... D. Cox ROCKS!