Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

I'm so exhausted- not really a major reason to be, just tired for free I guess. Today was Mote's last game of the season. I've gotta be honest- I'm a little excited for the break! 3 kids in soccer was a bit chaotic at times. So we've got until March to enjoy a little peace and quiet. Aaah, I remember why I'm so tired. I worked a closing shift last night, got home at around 10pm, dropped off Ti Tonga at work, woke up early, got the kids dressed, picked up Ti, and amazingly made it to Mote's game on time. After the game and a little "Hoo-rah, the season's over" celebration meal I attempted to shop for our "family portrait" attire. I knew I was in for some good ole stress. It seems like every time I shop with something specific in mind I can never find it. I had this fabulous picture in mind about what everyone would be wearing, had the whole color scheme down- and ask me if I found anything remotely similar to what I envisioned??? Not even close. I got to the point where I didn't even care what I was grabbing off the racks. I think I counted 5 near-breakdowns by the end of the night. Sila- I hope you can work some magic! Maybe all of our shots will be black and white. haha

3 comments:

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Hey Kiki,
You busy mama! The kids are so big now, wow! You still in Vegas? Well I'm glad you found me. I love it! Well don't believe everything you hear from Ti! Lol. Pls say hello to him for me. I totally agree with you and well looks like I'll be back in school this coming spring or summer! Keep your fingers crossed for me. Your family is beautiful. Thanks for popping in!

NONU6 said...

Kiki.. sorry there are a couple more designs I'll have to take a pic of them and email them to you. And I'm sure Sila won't have to do much with your beautiful family and her awesome talent!

P.S. Loved the design on the shirts!

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

K so Im a little late reading these blogs..but um I so know what u mean! Gosh, It always feels stressful when u want something a particular way! Ur super momma Keeks! I know u'll make something work out. ;-)