Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome to Nevada President Obama

A little taste of our life here in Nevada... It's reality. I know everywhere in the country has been affected, but I'm not sure if anyone realizes how bad it is here. When I've told people they all kinda nod their heads and say, "yeah yeah everyone is struggling everywhere." They don't get it. It's been so bad that we've had general authorities come and we've held special fasts for the people in our city that have lost their jobs and families that have been affected by the turn in economy. Welcome to Nevada. I don't like to get into politics too much on here, but when I saw this video it hit home for me. So we're just rolling with the punches and doing our best to survive. Good news: we are still alive :)

1 comment:

Kassie said...

It's insane... this whole country is falling apart! :( I honestly don't blame Obama for it all.. I think no matter who takes over presidency is going to deal with some major issues... I hear from family in NV that things are so tough and crazy down there! I really pray it gets better for everyone because I don't think the people can take much more of this! Obama looks like he's aged 15 years in the last 3.. I would not want to president at all lol.. hope all is well for you guys down there!!