Thursday, March 19, 2009

Game Night



Last night me and Ti went for a walk with the boys and when we got home they decided that they wanted to play a round of Candyland. I could tell Siope and Nic were happy just to play, but Mote had his eye on the prize and wanted nothing but to make it to the Candy Castle first. After an intense game Siope came out the winner which he was super thrilled about and I swear I could see tears brimming at Mote's eyes. He is so competitive!
Someone suggested a new game of BINGO and Mote's demeanor quickly changed. He was in "game mode" all over again. We decided to let them play long enough so that each of them had a turn at winning. The look on each of their faces as they yelled out "BINGO!" was priceless. I didn't remember my camera until we were in the middle of Bingo, but I'm glad I got some shots of the action.




BINGO! Winner's Circle...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. So cute! Mele is exactly like Mote! So competitive! Lol..

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

How cute...so nice to spend quality family time with the kids while their young...

Angeles said...

that's so funny. cuz my husband would've said the same thing to me. actually it did happen to me, luckily he was with me and he had to run back to the car to get the card. lol. you're such a cute mom.

Angeles said...

lol. okay. i totally commented on the wrong blog. lol. my bad.