Monday, March 30, 2009

Surprisingly Simple

Today I went to the grocery store (again) after I dropped off Mote. And (again) I had the 2 younger boys with me. It must've been "Mommy Shop Day" today or something because when I finished parking the car I seen a Smith's employee taking 2 Shopping Cars from the cart rack back into the store. Lucky for me there was one more left in the rack. Nici and Siope LOVED it! Shopping was a breeze today!!! I had to tell them a couple times to keep their hands in the car, but other than that- it was great! They played "Cash Cab" while I shopped the entire time, and surprisingly the cart/car was easy to maneuver. I've used similar carts at different stores and it's always been so hard to get around those corners, but thank goodness that wasn't the case today. I wonder where these bad boys have been hiding all the other times I've gone to the grocery store! 

And this time, I remembered my debit card =)


4 comments:

pwincessdi said...

I know I love those carts too. When we lived out in Cali I had to find those carts too. It makes life so much easier. Now that we're back in Utah I juss drop my kids off when I have to go shopping!! lol...I'm glad you remembered your debit card!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Your boys are too CUTE in there little cars... I'm glad shopping was a breeze for ya!

NONU6 said...

How cute are they! I'm sure they enjoyed shopping, especially since they got to ride in that cart.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

I love those carts too...whenever they're available, I grab them...even though I hate to try to drive them. Those carts just seem to make the shopping trip so much easier! Siope looks so cute in that pix!