Monday, June 1, 2009

Fatulisi: 4yr Seminary Graduate

Nic: "Mom, you're so mad!"

Me: "No I'm not."

Nic: "Oh, you're just pretending to be mad."



Not sure why Nici thought I was mad this morning? I thought I woke up pretty pleasant? Anyway, I'm blogging from my Mom's house. We got in to Salt Lake yesterday afternoon- just in time to chat, laugh, and catch up before getting ready for Fatu's seminary graduation. I cannot believe the baby of our family is done with high school and moving on to college! It seems like when you hit senior year there's more talk about scholarships and college, but not so much hype around seminary completion. I'm so proud that he stuck with it and that I was able to witness him graduate last night.


























2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

GOOD LOOKIN FAMILY YOU HAVE!!! LOVE UR PARENTS THEY ARE AWESOME!! CONGRATS TO FATU!!!

NONU6 said...

Hey Kiki!! I am diggin' that Grad invite!!! Congrats to your brother!