Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Falatea Girls

When we were getting ready to leave Salt Lake and head back to Vegas Siope decided that he wanted to stay behind with Ti Tonga. So as I was getting out the suitcase to take Siope's clothes out my two nieces came up asking me what I was doing. While I explained to them that Siope was going to stay in Utah I decided to ask them if they wanted to come with me to Vegas- a trade if you will. So they asked their parents and on a total last minute request, I ended up driving back to Vegas with Lauren and Constance. They got to spend 2 weeks of their summer vacation with us. During that time I learned so much about them! I've been in Vegas for 3 years and they've grown so much in that time. I see them whenever I go back to Utah, but being around them for 24hrs each day out here allowed me to see their true personalities. It did bring some challenges being that I normally only deal with boys in my house, but I'm lucky that they're old enough to pretty much take care of themselves. They were a big help around the house and I hope they had as much fun here with us as I had with them.


No comments: