Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jumpin' Up



Yesterday we were sitting around eating pizza when Sila asked if we wanted to get some jumpers and go to the park. Sure, why not?! We had these two huge inflatable jumpers and people kept asking if it was a birthday party or special occasion... no, not really- just a couple of cousins that want to have fun. I felt like a kid again. We got everyone together (including adults) and had relay races through the obstacle course jumper- crazy fun! We had to clean up a little earlier than we wanted to because it started to rain, but I kinda think that made it all the more fun.




jumping | screaming | racing | rain dancing | slipping | sliding | fun | crazy | madness!






















4 comments:

Kassie said...

That's so fun!! :)

Kayleen Taulanga said...

hey kiki! thanx for the comment on my blog! I have to ask you where you guys get your inflatable bouncers from? I'm thinking of getting some for my son's birthday. thanks!

IONGI FAMILY said...

HOW FUN!!! LOL bout people asking bout the party lol

NONU6 said...

They look like they are having a blast!! Brings back memories of summer days and the bouncers lol.