Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nici Nic


My second son Nic might be the epitome of the term "black sheep".... but we love him for being the unique one in the family. I've been struggling to find a way to teach him his letters. What worked like a charm for Mote and Siope seems to have little effect on him. This morning he comes up to me and says "Mooooooooom, Siope called me the "S" word!" Right away I looked at him thinking "If this kid really knows a word that starts with the letter S, I might very well bust out a cartwheel"... so I asked him, "What was the "S" word that he called you?" To which my little Nici replied, "Liar. He called me a Liar." Hmmmm L, S, same difference? Then he sat next to me and laid his head on my arm... (I was out running this morning and was still in my sweaty clothes)... he breathes in, then kinda flinches. So I giggle and say "What? Do I stink?" And he politely answers, "No. But that arm smells like exercise." Oh Nici, you crack me up!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a gut wrenching laugh!!!!! Thanks Nic! You know you're my favorite, even though everytime I tell you that, you always yell out that Mote's your favorite. What the?! LOL. Love ya Nici!!!!

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

LMBO!! Oh my gosh...that was just too funny. Ahh..these kids are something else now days huh!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Oh my goodness Nici, you are so cute! This post just totally cracked me up!!

Angeles said...

haha. so cute. and the picture suits the narrative. lol.

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

LOL@this post! Too cute. The term "black sheep" seems to correspond with the name--I think it's the name! LMBO. Just kidding Ti Tonga, I know how much you love your friends! LOL

IONGI FAMILY said...

that was too cute!! i needed the good laugh

TrishHavili said...

Love it when the camera captures the personality of the child lol so cute. They say the cutest things don't they... uh at least most of the time :)

pwincessdi said...

holy cow ur son is a teaser!! LMBO he reminds me of my son, always talkin jibber jabber!! Thanks for the laughs!! :)

NONU6 said...

Your boys are seriously the cutest!! At least he didn't say the ever forbidden "S" word... right?! lol!! Love this post!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Trish you changed your blog to private- hook a sista up with access to the goods! lol