Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pre-Birthday Gifts

Ti Tonga and the boys will be heading out to Salt Lake this Friday - which happens to be Mote's 7th Birthday. My brother was just over last weekend and bought the kids a video game. He came over again last night and Mote says, "Misi guess what this Friday is?" Misi thought he was just bringing up the future trip to Utah but Mote exclaimed, "It's my Birthday!" Misi was so surprised that he asked me if Mote was telling the truth. So today after I picked up the boys from school I got a text from Misi asking if we were home cause he wanted to come over. He shows up with a bag full of birthday goodies for Mote.
I'm not sure how I'm going to top this ^ so I'm just not even going to try ;) I sent Misi a text last weekend thanking him for the first video game he bought and told him that he really didn't need to buy the kids anything. He responded by saying that I have such good boys who deserve nice things and that he loves them. It almost made me cry. I really do have the best family! Not just cause they buy my kids things, but because they love to do things that make my boys smile. Thank you Uncle Misi!
I'm so sad that the boys are leaving without me this weekend. Nic keeps saying "Mom, I wish you could come with us." I do too :( I guess it's just me, Mario, and Luigi this weekend =(

6 comments:

NONU6 said...

I *love* Mario Kart! Mote is one lucky kid. And I agree.. you have a great family!

PS. I'm lovin' the new look on the blog!

JAYEB said...

Wow, how awesome!! Way to go Uncle Misi!!

Rinabina said...

So sweet Keeks!! Misi's right, the boys deserve nice things :) Sad you can't come to Utah!! My sister moved back to Vegas, I'm already planning a trip out there - yay-uh! haha

Neomai Mataele said...

Mote totally deserved it! can't wait to see the boys and celebrate goosies b day! wish you were coming :(

Kiki Fangupo said...

Cool Rina! Was it your sis that applied at City Center? Did she get it?

Neo if it weren't for you & Misi my kids would still only be playing tennis on the Wii. hahaha NBFR!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Oh, that's awesome..... what a nice uncle! :) We were so happy to have your boys here this weekend....all the kids were going crazy playing hard! It's so fun to see them all together! I can't believe Mote and Makai are 7 already....crazy huh!! :)