Friday, June 11, 2010

Teti's Team

"Mom, is Teti's team called the Flap Jacks?"
-Nic


I couldn't stop laughing when Nic asked about the "flapjacks". I didn't want to correct him cause I thought it was hilarious so I told him "Yes, Teti's team is called the flapjacks :)

I came across another article on rugbymag.com where they featured a pic of Ti front and center. Here's what the had to say about him: "While the backline featuring Esikia, Seta Tuilevuka and Mike Palefau was superb against Shore, the real stars, said Esikia, was the front row of Bryan Savelio, Clay Mihaere and David Fangupo at hooker."

3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

GOOD FOR TI TONGA

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Awesome....I'm gonna have to show Ova this post....I think all the brothers are vicarously living the rugby dream through your husband!! hahaha

Neomai Mataele said...

congrats TI!!