Sunday, July 25, 2010

All Smiles

The boys are on their way home. I probably won't see them til tomorrow morning, but I'm just happy that they'll be here soon. I've been super homesick lately. The boys have now taken 2 trips to Salt Lake without out me. They have another visit planned this weekend. I've been so bummed that I haven't had a chance this summer to go back home. I was so sure that I'd be saying goodbye to them yet again this Thursday, but I found out that my days off I requested miraculously got approved!! Although I didn't get Sunday off, I'm ecstatic that I'm allowed a break long enough to make a trip back to Salt Lake to see the family that I love and miss so much. Neo sent me these pics today and they just made my day.

{Butterville Days} Mote, MeiMei, Fatu, & Nic

{cousins} Stennie, Nic, Mote, Siope, Vince, & Misi

{Drive-In} Siope, Stennie,Mote, Nic (Leo in back)

{Pool Fun} Nic, Mei, & Mote


Misi and Vince are actually on their way here with Ti and the boys. I can't wait to see them. I'm excited to show them a good time this week in Vegas and cannot express how much I'm looking forward to hitting the road on Thursday to go back to my hometown.

-Kiki

No comments: