Friday, July 2, 2010

July Birthday Board

We have a birthday committee at work that designs a board spotlighting those who celebrate birthdays within the current month. Last month my manager Brian asked if I would help him with the Birthday board for July. When I saw Brian's sketch of what he had in mind I was super excited to be on board. He came up with a whole Independence Day theme and wanted to create a sky scape with fireworks and rockets shooting off. We decided that instead of giving the usual candy filled goodie bags we would fill ours with sparklers, party poppers, and super snaps. I was in charge of making the rockets and this is what I came up with. July is the first board to go 3D... thank goodness there were only 6 birthdays this month! Last month we had a ton.

2 comments:

NONU6 said...

Good job Kiki!! Those are super cute! I wanna work where you work!!

JAYEB said...

You did an awesome job girl!!!! I love it!!!