Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day... Round 2

12/17/08


Believe it or not this is actually Vegas, not Salt Lake. I should probably blog about our snow that we had. I think the last time Vegas saw this much snow was like in 1979?... somewhere around that time. It actually stuck to the ground this time and the kids LOVED it! I thought it was hilarious how the whole city was in panic mode. I went in to work only to be sent home early. Why? Because of the snow. Apparently Vegas residents don't know how to function when there are snowflakes falling from the sky. I get home and turn on the news to find out that the McCarran Airport was completely shut down and although it was only 8pm- school for the following day was already canceled.









2 comments:

RINA :) said...

Oh my heck Kiki! I am still in shock over how much snow Vegas got :) I think I already told you (or posted) that my sister's whole office got sent home early due to the snow!! That's sooooo nuts! HAHA Well it looks like the boys are fully taking advantage-hehe

Love,
Rina

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe it snowed in Vegas! It look's so much cooler there! Lol Snow here makes me sick to my stomach, when I think about driving in it! Lol..