Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Platter

Last night me and the boys set up our Christmas lights outside. As I pulled everything out of the closet I was excited to find a decorative plate that Sila made me last year. I brought it out and laid it on the table so that I could finish setting up outside. The plate completely slipped my mind until it was time to go to bed. As I was turning off all the lights in the kitchen I noticed something on the table that made me a little angry, but mostly made me laugh.
I think Siope was the guilty one. I'll have to explain to him that this plate is for decoration, not for holding sandwiches!

4 comments:

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

Haha!! That made me laugh girl. You gotta love those moments! =)

NONU6 said...

LOVE this post.. kids do the cutest things.

Halli said...

ha ha ha.... love it! So frickin' cute!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA.... FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!! I have a story about this plate too. Kinda annoying, but remind me to tell you sometime.