Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spelling Lesson

Each Sunday I have the opportunity to teach and be taught by the CTR 5's in our ward. I have a classroom full of 5 year old boys who are all very excited to have just started Kindergarten. We have some pretty interesting conversations in class- spiritual and sometimes just really random chatter. Last Sunday while the boys were coloring Xavier turns to his neighbor and says, "You know what Jesus starts with? It starts with the letter G... you know how I know that? Because I'm smart! Jeeeee-sus... Gee!"

{I love my class}


3 comments:

NONU6 said...

That is too funny! And way too cute!

pwincessdi said...

that is the cutest thing. I loved teaching in primary, aww kids are so adorable :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! It's always fun teaching the younger ones! :)