Friday, September 18, 2009

Track Break

We've almost made it through the first week of track break. Although it's nice to get a little relief from driving them to school, it's kind of driving me nuts having them home all day. Nic doesn't really seem to care that he's not in school, but Mote's having a hard time adjusting- probably cause he's in full day. He keeps asking me to give him homework and we've discovered that he's a little math wiz. So I've been giving him math problems in his notebook, but can't seem to really keep up with him. We went to the library on Tuesday and checked out like 50 books which is helping a little to keep them busy, but I'm still trying to think of things to keep them active and away from eachother's throats. The fighting and arguing has gone up like 10 notches since they've been out of school (mainly Siope and Nic). Thank goodness it's the weekend. I need someone to dispose the craziness on to... candidate: Ti Tonga.

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

too funny!!! glad u have Ti to go to after all the fighting...... I'm sure fighting for u is very diff from mine hope u got some much needed alone time from them too!!! =) Track break is coming up for my girls and I can only image the joy that brings to grandma lol

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Mote has always been such a smart kid.... Makai totally looks up to him and uses him as incentive to do better...like the learning how to count to 10 in tongan...Makai did it cause Mote knew how and he wanted to be smart like Mote!! I can't believe your kids are off track already...I swear they just started not to long ago. I totally was expecting Makai to be off track, but I must have been trippin because when I looked at his schedule, he doesn't even have a break until October 26th. Anyways, hope all is good with you guys out there in Vegas!