Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn's in the Air


The weather cooled down so much today! So I decided to whip out the Autumn decor. I didn't bring out the Halloween decorations just yet, but I couldn't wait any longer to put my wreath up. My front door has been bare for a while. I got this wreath from Pier 1 last year after we put our Fall items on sale. It was originally $35 but after the clearance markdown and my associate discount I paid under $2 for it.... can you believe it?! It's been sitting in my closet for months and I'm so glad I can finally put it to use.
I honestly cannot believe how cool the weather was today! We didn't run our AC at all- hallelujah! Mote had soccer practice today and as I was getting out of the car I seen a lady walking out of her car wearing a turtle neck. Seriously? Geeze I am loving this drop in temperature! It was probably around 70 degrees today and all of the Mother's were so worried that their kids were going to get sick. I must have some of that Utah blood still in me cause I was absolutely fine with my tee and flip flops on. I am so glad that this dang heat is finally coming to an end. I can't wait for my power bill to be in the double digits again.

3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

omg love the wreath!!! yes autumn is Finally here love it!!! i heart fall!!

RINA :) said...

Ooh girl! Pretty your wreath!! I hear you on that power bill...sucks! LOL@all the turtle necks. If they only knew, huh? It's FREEEZING today!!! I think it's like in the 30's? Ugh :(

Kiki Fangupo said...

Wow Salt Lake skipped turtle neck weather and went straight to snow coats huh? sheesh! yeah my power bill is normally $200 in the summer. I will be thrilled if I can get it below $100 now.