Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Les

Last October my best friend Crystal gave birth to her first child {Lesieli Lolomani Tuaone} Soon after my first baby announcement was created.


Can you believe how much she weighed?... and that something that big could come out of Crystal?! Well this month Lesieli will be turning one... my how time flies. The bday girl will be partying it up alongside her friends and family in sunny Florida- how lucky! She is such a doll and has been blessed with some of the best parents in the world. I love this family so much and wish I were able to make it out to Florida this weekend- oh how I wish!!

Happy birthday Lesieli! There is no doubt in my mind that you will be spoiled rotten on Saturday.

4 comments:

pwincessdi said...

awww she is soo adorable!! Happy b'day Lesieli..I love her invites, they are soo cute! :)

Kalolaine said...

omg I love it, sooo cute! man this girl is too dang cute

Halli said...

Kiki, I absolutely love the invitation. So cute and the little one makes it that much cuter. Great job, friend!

Rina said...

So adorable Kiki!! And no, I can't believe something that big came outta Crystal...hehe She's so pretty :)