Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Night Out- Kobe Sushi

About 4 years ago in Atlanta I tried sushi for the first and last time. It was horrible! Ti Tonga and the boys LOVE sushi. I, on the other hand, am not a fan of any type of seafood. I decided tonight though to give it another try since

A.) It was for a good cause
B.) I didn't feel like cooking dinner, and
C.) All their sushi was 50% off for the night.

Ti ordered a couple different rolls for us all to share. I have to admit I managed pretty well with my chopsticks. I lasted 3 pieces before I threw in the towel which I thought was pretty notable given the fact that I don't like any form of sea life. The weird thing was it wasn't even the filling that got me... it was the seaweed. The last piece was pretty thick and the seaweed was almost more than I could stomach. All in all I was pretty proud of myself for trying 3 different flavors <--- is that what they're called? Ah, I don't know. Ti enjoyed it though. I think he was annoyed that I didn't like it as much as he did, but at least there was more for him. Hopefully the next fundraiser will be at an Italian spot, then it'll be my turn to be in heaven.

No comments: