Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Keyshia's Return

Siope: "Mom, what happened to Teti's car?"
Me: "It's broken."
Siope: "Oh. Where Teti's car at?"
Me: "In the shop."
Siope: "Teti's car got owie?"
Me: "Mmm Hmm. Teti's car's getting fixed in the shop."
Siope: "Oh. Teti's car gonna get a shot?"

Ti Tonga got into an accident back in July and this is the conversation that me and Siope have had since then (seriously, like verbatim. Over and over and over again). When he found out that "Teti's car" was broken and in the shop he automatically thought that the doctor was going to give the car a shot to make it all better.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually sick of driving a rental car. I didn't think that was at all possible- I love driving rentals! But I've just had it. They've delayed the pick up date on our vehicle so many times that I've started to wonder if I would ever see my car again. Well here we are 43 days later, 2 rental cars out, and a whole lotta money out of pocket- she's finally back!





And she's lookin Fab! Welcome home Keyshia (I named her Keyshia after watching the Keyshia Cole "Let it Go" music video ;) I didn't get a chance to see the damages caused by the accident (which is proably a good thing- I think I would've had a heart attack)... but I know it was pretty bad cause Ti Tonga thought that the car was totaled. You can't even tell that she was hurt!
It's funny cause Ti Tonga got in the accident right before his birthday and me and the kids were trying to figure out what kind of gift to get him. When I asked Mote he said we should get Teti a new car to drive to work in. I told him we couldn't afford a new car and we decided to just clean Teti's current car and make it nice and pretty. So I bought a bunch of cleaning supplies from Walmart and before I could even tackle the cleaning task- Ti get's into an accident. When I found out we were finally getting her back I was kind of excited to use my untouched cleaners that have been sitting in the cabinet under the kitchen sink... and lo and behold- our dealership took the liberty of doing it themselves. They vacuumed, shampooed, and shined. Thank you Findlay Chevy- I take back all the horrible things I said about you when I thought you were taking too long on my car =)

5 comments:

NONU6 said...

That was nice of your dealership.. And they did a great job, looks brand spankin new!

Halli said...

Kiki,
Your convo's with your boys are so freakin cute and hilarious. I'm glad you got your car back and I'm crackin up at the name...too cute! Anyway thanks for the post about the slide show. I'm so forgetful because I did create one a few nights before, but i couldn't remember how I did it. I think I clicked on HTML by accident...lol! Anyway, cute post and thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Keyshia's back!!!!! I loved when she made her debut on the "LEt it Go" vid.lol. I bet it is such a relief to have her back Siope, you're funny! .

RINA :) said...

Hip Hip Hooray! That is one gorgeous ride...mmm-mmm =)

Unknown said...

Hi Kiki! How are you and Ti Tonga doing? The kids are so grown and handsome! You always look beautiful Kiki! So you guys are lovin' Las Vegas?...what about Utah?...lol. Wow! It's been so long since I've seen you! I think the last time I saw you was when Ryan and I first got married and your sweet parents made us dinner. That has been so long ago! And now you have 3 boys...that is amazing! Well we don't have any yet..still hopeful, we just keep busy with all of Mapu and Felika's kids...hoi! I've added you to my blogging list. I love your blog! I enjoy it everytime! Oh and your ride is pretty tight! Next time we come to Vegas we'll have to stop in and say hi to you guys. Love you Kiki!